We help pro-social organisations make a difference
Public Zone is Zone’s pro-social practice. Our award-winning sector specialists have helped countless not-for-profit organisations worldwide deliver services, raise funds, and engage supporters in today’s digital world.
When every penny counts, return on investment is a top priority so we develop detailed criteria by which to measure success and all our strategies are informed by data analysis and quality audience research.
We offer a comprehensive range of services, together with specialist skills in working with hard-to-reach audiences, promoting digital accessibility and navigating complex organisational structures.
Sharing our experience
We’ve worked with more than 80 charities, delivering innovative projects in a demanding sector. We love what we do so much we produce handbooks to share our specialist knowledge with others, we hope you find them useful and share them with your friends and colleagues.
- FINALIST - Prostate Cancer UK The Digitals 2013 – Not-for-profit
- FINALIST & OFFICIAL HONOREE - girleffect.org 17th Annual Webby Awards 2013 – Charitable Organisations and Non Profit
- FINALIST - girleffect.org 17th Annual Webby Awards 2013 – Education
- FINALIST - Prostate Cancer UK The Rev Awards 2013 - Not-for-Profit/charities/public sector
- WINNER - Prostate Cancer UK International Content Marketing Awards 2012 - Best Content Marketing solution of the year (not-for-profit/charities/public sector)
- WINNER - Diabetes UK iPhone app Third Sector Excellence Awards 2012 - Best Use of Digital Media
See all Zone Awards